- This event has passed.
WASA – PENINSULA CHALLENGE 1
November 24, 2018 @ 4:30 pm - 10:00 pm$4 – $8
Saturday 24 November 2017
Warringah Aquatic Centre
Warm Up: 4:30 pm
Start: 5.00 pm
To View the Program – please visit the WASA website: https://www.warringahswimming.asn.au/events/14-under-peninsula-challenge/
To Enter the Meet:
Please fill in a form at the Swim School Reception with your race preferences and make payment. BWSC Entries close 14 November 2017.
Meet Specific Conditions
- Age as at date of meet
- Relay forms are to be collected from the Recording Desk, completed and returned to the Recording Desk before the conclusion of Event 10. Teams which do not submit a relay form will not be permitted to swim.
- Qualifying time: Swimmers must have recorded a better time or equal to the qualifying time set
- Contact your club race secretary to enter the carnival
- Entry is $4 per individual event and $8 per relay
- Entries close 17 November 2017
See General Conditions for WASA general meet conditions.
Warringah Aquatic Centre Carnival Entry Fee
All competitors ($2.70) and spectators ($3.80) have to pay a pool entry fee to enter the Warringah Aquatic Centre. This is a fee endorsed by Warringah Council and the money is retained by Warringah Aquatic Centre. This will be collected by WAC staff.